OaSN Best Outcomes™ Services
OaSN provides a myriad of services to individuals with autism depending on the donations and grants we receive. Below, you will find a list of services we currently offer:
- Active Minds Summer & School Break Program
- Adult Outings Program
- Adult Services (just started)
- Autism Behavioral Education Program
- Best Outcomes Education Seminars
- Best Outcomes Private Facebook Forum
- Best Outcomes Intramural Sports Program
- Best Outcomes Respite Care Program
- Best Outcomes Referrals
- Best Outcomes Resource Guide
- Best Outcomes Support Meeting Program
- Best Outcomes Therapeutic Art Classes
- Inclusion K-12 College Preparatory School
- OaSN HEALS (Healing Educational Autism Library and Seminars)
- OaSN Student Services
- OaSN Super Hero Autism Walk (annual event)
- OaSN Training Division
- Pamper Day for Autism (annual event)
- Survival Swim Lessons
- Sensory Sensitive Events
- Teen Outings Program
OaSN offers support meetings that assist individuals, families & caregivers with referrals for services, general support & autism related assistance (times subject to change, please call to confirm at (352) 462-0168 or email email@example.com with any questions):
- Weekday Support Meeting-Offered on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month at our facility 9:00am-10:30am. Drop in hours are offered for support, referrals and assistance. Starting 6/13/2018
- Weekend Support Meeting-Offered on the 3rd Saturday of each month at our facility 10am-11:30am. Childcare available with RSVP by the 3rd Tuesday of the month. Please contact Carolina at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot.
- Adults on the Spectrum Support Meeting-Facilitated by Lisa Rubin-Horton, BCBA. Available for adults on the spectrum and caregivers. We are working on getting childcare for those who are in need for this newly created program. Please call our office regarding next meeting. Generally offered every six weeks.
Be sure to also follow us on Facebook to always be aware of new information or events..
You must have an intake form on file (6/01/2018 or later) & not violate our policies & procedures to participate in OaSN programs, services or events (spots may be limited based on funding). You can submit your intake form online here.