Do you have an HR or Accounting Inquiry? If you are a current vendor or seeking a reference check? Click here.
Do you have a general question for our staff? Please read the list below before completing our contact form:
1. Unfortunately, we are not funded to offer financial assistance to families or individuals. Due to this, we do not respond to requests for financial assistance.
2. If you are a Florida resident or are moving to the state of Florida, please complete an intake form (see our menu area above to complete an intake form). If you are in another state, or outside of the United States, we cannot assist you.
3. If you are requesting referrals, please complete an intake form (see our menu area for our intake form) or download/view our resource guide (also found in the menu area).
4. We are a small, faith based non profit organization so please do not request us to purchase items, attend seminars, etc. as we generally do not have the funding available. We welcome tax deductible donations-you can donate directly on our website (see the menu area at the top of this page).
5. Many questions are answered on our website so we ask that you read through our website first or call us at (352) 462-0168 9am-2pm for more information. Of special note: many times, our phone is answered by a volunteer, so please be kind, and understand this organization was founded by an autism parent that could not find services for her three children with autism. Our effort is faith based and our mission is to help families, but we do not have funding for everything that needs to be funded in Ocala or statewide. Please contact your state representative, senator, or our governor to ask them to fund OASN. Additionally, you can help OASN get donations if the program or service you want is not currently funded. OASN is a 501(c)(3) non profit tax exempt organization. #CH3987
Outreach Autism Services Network 7634 SW 60th Avenue Ocala, Florida 34476
HOURS OF OPERATION*: Our reception area is open during the following hours:
August-May 9am-2:30pm M-F*
June-July To be determined for 2024.
GENERAL LINE (352) 462-0168 Our general line is answered 9am-2:30pm August-May. June-July: To be determined for 2024.
ACADEMIC LINE (352) 509-4085 Our academic line is answered 8am-3pm August-May. June-July: To be determined for 2024.
*Please note, we are closed for all major holidays, Thanksgiving Break, Christmas Break, Spring Break, the last week in May, the last two weeks in June, plus we are closed half day once a month from August to May.